The purpose of our Part Time Youth Leader is to minister to the youth of our church and community in grades 7-12. The right candidate will administer, develop, and implement youth ministry programs designed to meet the spiritual, social, and emotional needs of the youth, leading them to spiritual commitments.
- Pray for the youth of Little Doe Baptist Church.
- Conduct yourself in a Christ-like manner
- Attend regular church services
- Establish meaningful personal relationships with the young people in the congregation and community by investing in their lives
- Plan, implement, and attend monthly activities and/or local trips for the youth, including Bible study, fellowship, service, and fun!
- Plan, organize, and chaperone our youths’ annual attendance at the Tennessee Christian Teen Conference in Gatlinburg, TN (usually in January).
- Regularly attend the youth Sunday school class and teach as needed.
- Monitor expenditures in alignment to our Youth budget.
- Recruit and develop adults within the congregation to serve as committed mentors, teachers, and chaperones.
- Communicate with the parents of youth to ensure they are informed about upcoming activities, lessons, and other relevant information.
- Work alongside other church staff members as a team player, attending meetings, and sharing in the overall ministry of Little Doe Baptist Church.
Full Job Description Here