Do you have the ability to lead large groups of people in a memorable worship experience utilizing music, media and the arts? We’re looking for a full-time minister to lead worship that is engaging and inspirational to lead the congregation in worship to God, and because we are looking to go multi-site in the near future, this person will also have the opportunity to help shape the worship experience for our second campus.
We value someone who has a heart for authentic worship, ministry, and the church. We are not looking for someone who sees this as a gig or has hopes of making it big in Nashville or the music industry.
Our must haves:
• Strong communication and relational skills
• Collaborator and coach, with the ability to delegate
• High-capacity: team player, humble, with some grit
• Excellent vocally and musically
• Preferably a Christian Bible College / University graduate
If this resonates with you, please send your resume and a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself. Don’t worry too much about production quality! When you introduce yourself in the video, we would love to know your DISC or other personality profile. We’d also love a video of you leading a worship set.