The Grandview Worship Minister at the Cityview Campus organizes the worship gatherings of the Cityview Campus of Grandview Christian Church. This includes leadership, recruitment, training, and vision in harmony with Grandview’s vision and values. This job description is written for 25 hours per week, but the areas of responsibility in this position can be adapted to suit the gifts and schedule of applicants who do not have 25 hours available.
All Grandview Staff
– Be a growing and committed disciple of Jesus
– Be willing to join Grandview as a member, if hired
– Live a life of integrity which flows from Gospel transformation
Cityview Campus Worship Minister Specific
– Musical proficiency in instrument and/or vocal performance
– Experience leading a congregation in worship
– Commitment to regular and creative problem solving required by a set-up and tear-down church campus
– Familiarity with Planning Center, ProPresenter, Behringer soundboards, and basic audio/visual technology preferred
– Collaborate with the Cityview Campus Minister to plan and lead Sunday morning worship services with creativity, integrity, devotion, and honesty.
– Schedule and pastor music volunteers.
– Empower volunteers and build teams to support the ministry and help volunteers to grow in discipleship.
– Assume responsibility for the function and capability of our A/V Tech systems.