Jefferson City Christian Church is looking for a creative worship leader to join their supportive ministry team in a full-time role. The Worship Minister will be responsible for the coordination and application of all elements of the worship service other than the sermon. Applicants should have strong musical and organizational skills, with the ability to recruit and lead a worship band. The Worship Minister will:
- Collaborate with the creative teaching team in the planning of Sunday Morning Services.
- Select music and coordinate volunteer participation for Sunday Morning Services.
- Directly interact with audience. Be the face and the voice of the Worship Team and handle all transitions during worship services
- Coordinate and lead weekly practices with band members.
- Recruit and train band members to encourage rotations and time off.
- Oversee and facilitate the spiritual growth for adult worship team.
- Oversee and facilitate the Sound and Media teams
Jefferson City Christian Church