Tuttle Christian Church in central Oklahoma is looking for a minister to lead on their vibrant student minsitry team that serves about 200 students weekly. The Student Minister would:
- Oversee the day to day operations of Student Ministry to include scheduling, budgeting, and operating to meet the ministry needs.
- Oversee and plan seasonal calendar events, such as : camps, retreats, outreach events, & theme nights.
- Recruit, train, and shepherd adult volunteers for ministering to and discipling students.
- Willing to develop relationships with students to help them realize their identity in Christ.
- Walk alongside parents and equip them to disciple their student at home.
- Research and/or develop curriculum that is culturally relevant, including social media, and doctrinally sound for all programs.
- Participate and contribute to weekly staff meetings.
- Disciple and challenge students to become leaders among their peers by fostering spiritual growth.
- Strive to be involved in the community by connecting with teachers, coaches, and community leaders.
- Engage with students out side of regularly scheduled programs /event s by attending games, recitals, plays, etc.
- Willing to be mentored and coached to improve as a pastor, preacher /teacher and leader.
Tuttle Christian Church