First Christian Church is an imperfect group of people who have plenty of differences—and we love it that way. We’re seekers and followers who have all come to the same realization: God is for everyone, so we are too. Together we seek to follow Jesus and tell the whole world about His love for them.
We say we’re for everyone, and we mean it.
Students are a huge piece of the culture and community at FCC, and we need a Communication Assistant to support the FCC Students team in their efforts to affirm middle school students on their personal journeys and mobilize high school students for mission. We need someone who is passionate about students and their families, effective at getting information in front of them, and confident in leveraging the relevant platforms to do so.
The FCC Students Communication Assistant works with the larger FCC Students team to develop and communicate calendars, curate our social media presence, update website presence, send email communications and any other relevant communication approach that will allow us to communicate with students and families effectively.
· Partners with the larger FCC Students Team to develop and execute pastoral care strategies.
·Actively updates the FCC database to schedule communications, create event registrations, and monitor FCC Students metrics.
· Works in step with the FCC Students team for long range planning and communication strategies.
Your Work with Others.
· The FCC Students Communication Assistant is responsible for administrative tasks including, but not limited to: meeting participation, timely email and phone communication, social media management, and collaboration with the Family Ministry admin.
Bonus Points. (special consideration given to candidates that also have these skills)
● Is excited about the Restoration Movement and its core values.
● Has previous experience with FCC Students.
● This position reports to the Student Minister.
● This position is a part-time role that serves on the Family team.
Send Resume and References to:
Address: 200 E. Mountcastle Dr. Johnson City, TN 37601