Hamilton Mill Christian Church is seeking a full-time Senior Minister. HMCC is an independent congregation of like-minded Christians committed to the ideals of the Restoration Movement (Christian Churches / Churches of Christ). We are located in Buford, Georgia — a dynamic, growing, diverse community in Gwinnett County — approximately 30 miles northeast of Atlanta.
We are seeking an ideal candidate that will:
1) exemplify the personal and professional character that God expects in His leaders as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:2-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
2) have a minimum education of a 4-year degree from a Bible college.
3) have an established record of excellence in ability to preach / teach the Word of God.
4) have formulated a theological world view consistent with the tenets of the Restoration Movement.
5) deliver doctrinal, inspirational, and motivational sermons and Bible classes.
6) have a passion for local and world-wide evangelism, reaching the community for Christ, and equipping his congregation to do the same.
7) exhibit excellent people skills (e.g., empathetic, relational, communicative, team-oriented).
8) be able to effectively lead and collaborate with current church staff (Associate Ministers, audiovisual and clerical staff).
9) be a godly role model for all members of his congregation and if married, lead his own family well.
10) balance the value of traditional approaches with the need for change and innovation.
To apply, please send (email PDF documents preferred) a resume, cover letter, and statement of Philosophy of Ministry to: email@example.com.