After the retirement of their current minister who is transitioning off staff, Charlotte Church of Christ is searching for a new senior minister to take over the full-time role.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate across generations in weekly preaching and teaching
- Willingness to develop servant leaders, emphasizing the importance of prayer and Great Commission work for every member
- Computer proficiency is expected to allow communications via social media platforms
- Additional capability to assist with streaming video and promoting church events and programming, including Sunday morning worship, via social media is preferred
- Humble with a servant’s heart
- Doctrinal soundness (baptism by immersion, weekly communion, the Bible as truth, belief in the Trinity, and the church as a body of believers (absent of a building))
Salary is negotiable; no parsonage is available. Workshops, conferences, and continuing education may be paid for or provided on a case-by-case basis as the church is close to Great Lakes Christian College and the Michigan Christian Convention.
When clicking the “Apply Here” link above, please include the following in your email: a cover letter, resume, personal references, and three recent sermons (documents or linked videos). If email is not preferred, a resume may be submitted to Senior Minister Search, Attn.: Dave Walton, 64 Vansickle Rd, Charlotte, MI 48813.