The mission of Crossroads is to make following Jesus a way of life. We fulfill this charge by pursuing personal growth in our identity with Jesus, living and serving together in community, and being on mission by making an impact for the Gospel with the people in our area and beyond.
Crossroads is offering a fellowship opportunity for the right individual to be a crucial part of the leadership team in our Recovery Ministries. This position will work closely with other staff and leadership to operate a ministry that provides discipleship to adults addressing challenges in their lives while becoming followers of Jesus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Along with other staff, will be responsible for the planning and management of the recovery ministries, including Choose Recovery, DivorceCare, and GriefShare.
- Provide discipleship to adults who are in recovery.
- Recruitment and training of volunteers.
- Will teach recovery principles to group participants.
- Oversee the communication platforms used in the ministry.
- Provide pastoral care to ministry participants.
- Work alongside the church staff in vision casting, church-wide events, and other work as needed.