To provide spiritual leadership for the congregation through Bible-based teachings and by being a model of spiritual maturity.
This is a part time role, two to three days a week, including Sunday.
- Proclaim the gospel from the pulpit and by example in his everyday life.
- Provide opportunities for the educational and spiritual growth of leadership, the congregation, and non-believers.
- Work with elders and deacons as a member of Christ’s body.
- Provide the board with a monthly report and attend monthly board meetings.
- Actively engage in fellowship, visitation, calling, and community outreach while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Actively pursue church growth for the spiritual development of our church and community.
- Effectively manage his own office.
- Maintain adequate office hours.
- Encourage leaders academically and spiritually.
- Be involved with the local Ministerial Association.
Worthington Christian Church