First Christian Church is an imperfect group of people who have plenty of differences—and we love it that way. We’re seekers and followers who have all come to the same realization: God is for everyone, so we are too. Together we seek to follow Jesus and tell the whole world about His love for them.
We say we’re for everyone, and we mean it.
Because of that, we do a lot of different things in different ways. We need an Office Manager to keep our office and administrative staff functioning efficiently and pastorally. Your role will be an important one in caring for the congregation and community around FCC as we seek to love people. We need someone who is a professional at administrative tasks, verbal and written communication, and coordinating and leading an administrative team to support the ministries of the church. And, we need someone who is detail-oriented, a problem-solver, and eager to equip others for effective administrative ministry that impacts both the church and community.
- Manage the Office, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate, equip, and encourage administrative staff
- Manage Microsoft Teams
- Submit IT requests
- Staff onboarding
- Training on office machines & Microsoft Teams
- Ensure front office spaces are tidy and organized
- In coordination with admin team members, ensure office supplies are stocked
- Facility Scheduling
- Receive & input room/vehicle requests
- Coordinate scheduling with Facility Director for effective use of facility
- Call to confirm Facility Calendar requests
- Print and distribute Resource Calendar reports daily
- Manage Attendance Process
- Print rosters and distribute as needed
- Input any data after Sundays/Wednesdays
- Make copies
- Oversee Office Supplies, Postage, Bulletins, Admin Operating Expense, and other office machine/supplies-related budget lines
- Manage office equipment needs
- Manage weekend worship service printings
- Provide general administrative assistance as needed
Download Full Job Description.
Your Work with Others.
- Reinforce for the administrative team the value in their ministry supporting the ministries of the staff teams and execute such support
- Be aware of support needs across the staff teams through periodic check-ins
- Partner with other Operations team members for effective ministry across the Operations Team, including Business and Facility Team members
- Train teams for Microsoft Teams integration
- This position reports to the Executive Minister.
- This position is a full-time role that serves on the Operations Team.