The Lead Pastor position at Thurston Christian Church is a ministry role loaded with opportunity for an up-and-coming leader with drive and passion! If you come to TCC, you’ll find a healthy church of ~100 people. A church with a rich past that is looking toward a more vibrant future. A church that is experiencing some growth and is ready to take ministry to the next level.
We’re looking for a Lead Pastor who will:
- Preach biblically-based sermons that will encourage the faithful and resonate with spiritual seekers.
- Help us continually build deeper relationships with each other and with God.
- Show us how to love the unchurched and draw them to Jesus.
- Eight-to-ten years of ministry experience in the local church (Lead Pastor experience a “plus”)
- Experience within a Restoration Movement church preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (Ministry degree preferred)
- Experience working in an unchurched/post-Christian culture (exposure to the Pacific Northwest culture would be beneficial)
If you have the skills to be a Lead Pastor, yet need further development, TCC leadership will provide a coaching and mentoring plan to help you grow into the role!
Our former lead pastor took on a leadership (VP) role at Boise Bible College. During this season of transition, we are being led by a very active Interim Pastor. As a result, TCC is not “treading water”, but is pressing forward to create momentum for our next Lead Pastor!
Could God be calling you to help lead the charge? If so, learn more at https://thurston.church. Just click on our “job openings” tab.