Dalton Hill Christian Church is a mostly older congregation with a few younger families. After the resignation of their previous minister, Dalton Hill CC is searching for a new, full-time minister. As the only staff member on hire, the candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Preaching a scripture-based sermon every Sunday morning
- Calling/visiting members (especially the sick and elderly)
- Performing funerals and weddings
- Teaching class as needed
- Interacting with youth in the community
- Participation in local community events
- Performing other duties as needed
The ideal candidate will have experience in preaching and lead ministry (of at least a few years) and will hold to the core theological and doctrinal tenets of the Restoration Movement/Christian Church. The ideal candidate will also hold a Bachelor’s degree in ministry from a Christian college/institution or will hold a similar degree. The full-time minister may also request financial coverage for any conferences they wish to attend.
To apply, click the “Apply Here” link above and include a resume and cover letter with references.