Are you called to shepherd and grow a church in their relationship with Jesus Christ? Do you want to join a team who is passionate about creating a church that people love to attend, and reach out to the needs of its community? Do you have a desire to develop a healthy ministry in an urban setting like the city of Los Angeles? Then we encourage you to apply for our Echo Park Location Pastor position.
The candidate should be a passionate follower of Jesus Christ and have an obvious calling to preach and grow a church. We are looking for someone who has integrity, energy, creativity, and a strong desire to see families grow in their relationship with Jesus. We want our Location Pastor to share in our mission to Love God, Love People, and Serve Compassionately.
• Has a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Has an exceptional ability to relate to all kinds of people from various backgrounds and ethnicities.
• Has a passion to reach unsaved people and bring transformation to a city like Los Angeles.
• Possess excellent skills in leadership, organization, team building, and teaching.
• Has a desire to create an engaging community that will promote spiritual growth.
• A Leader who has a vision for the church and families working together to build faith in the next generation.
• A person loves to innovate ways to better connect with the community.
• A recruiter who can attract, disciple, and retain a team of volunteer leaders around you who share your passion and the mission of the church.
• A team player, working with the rest of the staff team to accomplish shared goals and vision.
• Has a degree from a Christian College or University (preferred).
• Has experience effectively leading a team.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Plan
• Paid Vacation
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, simply e-mail Kelly at email@example.com with your letter of interest, personal testimony, and resume.
For additional information about Landmark Christian Church please visit our website at landmark.live (also click on the Echo Park location).