The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Director of Students to oversee the student ministry at the Perrysburg campus. Perrysburg is the broadcast campus. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Partnering with Froot Group for their search, they have identified the following information:
- Responsible for leading and organizing Student Groups per the ministry calendar.
- Recruiting – Recruiting key DreamTeam (volunteers) and future interns.
- Intentional Mentoring & Development – Identify and recruit key leaders, providing them with training & leadership opportunities, helping them to advance through the spiritual journey.
- Training – Provide materials and assistance in training Student Ministries Staff & DreamTeam on a Campus level.
- Recruiting and leading students in a student leadership track.
- Parent Contact – Developing and maintaining a parent database, establishing and executing a system for regular parent contact.
- Central Support Events/Camp/Retreats – Assist with programming, promotion, resourcing, and execution of Central Support Events/Camps/Retreats.
- Curriculum – Assist in developing and/or acquisition of relevant, developmentally appropriate, Gospel-based curriculum that is easily executable at a Campus level.
- Availability to assist other staff members on the campus team with upcoming events or projects.
- Marketing and Promotion – Proactively utilizing all available resources and channels to promote Student Ministry events, initiatives, and life change stories.
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5- 9).
- A calling to pastoral ministry.
- Excellent communication and public speaking abilities.
- Outgoing, engaging, and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent spiritual and organizational leadership skills.
- Strong skill set in the use of technology (using social media platforms for marketing events and connecting with students).
- Being a tithing, Missional Member in good standing at CedarCreek Church.
- Attendance at a weekend service and in a small group.
- Commit to attending weekly campus and central staff meetings.
- Modeling and championing the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of CedarCreek Church.
- Commit to the CedarCreek Church Staff 10 points of accountability.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relative field is preferred, though not required.
- At least one to two years of experience in leading a student ministry and can provide tangible measures of growth in those past ministry experiences.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the “Apply Here” link above; when sending an email application, please include a resume.
CedarCreek Church – Perrysburg Campus