The Co-Lead Pastor (Teaching & Outreach) will be a Christ-centered leader who is a skilled preacher, passionate about discipleship, and desires to reach the wider Tri-Cities community. This person will be salaried and fulltime.
We are seeking a pastor that will join in shepherding the church community, pursuing the spiritual health and growth of the congregation, instilling a sense of engagement and ownership.
This pastor will demonstrate strong leadership skills by collaboratively working with the Co-Lead Pastor (Connections & Community), Elder Board, Church Staff, and Ministry Leaders to align mission, vision, and values.
Tri-Cities Church is a multi-ethnic community of two congregations and the future pastor must have a vision for maintaining and growing a diverse church.
The Co-Lead Pastor role will entail:
- Collaborating and serving with the Co-Lead Pastor (Connections & Community), Elder Board, Church Staff, and Ministry Leaders to cast vision and direction for Tri-Cities Church
- Functioning as the main teaching pastor for the English speaking service, who will preach between 3x-4x/month and will lead, guide, and develop the teaching team
- Ensuring message alignment between the various ministries within Tri-Cities Church including teens, children, and Spanish ministries.
- Providing organization and administration for the church and ministry staff to ensure regular meeting cadence and collaboration on vision and goals
- Fostering involvement within the greater Tri-Cities community by actively pursuing opportunities for the church to engage in community outreach
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree in biblical studies, a seminary degree, or significant ministry experience.
Five to ten years of experience as a Lead, Associate, or Campus Pastor
Preferred qualifications and core competencies:
- Has a passion for reaching and serving the unchurched in the Tri-Cities area and beyond
- Has demonstrated the ability to disciple others in an intimate, passionate relationship with God
- Possess strong relational skills for building trusted relationships in both the church and community
- Is inviting and engaging, with a chemistry that fits the culture of Tri-Cities Church
- Exhibits excellent teaching/preaching skills that demonstrate a healthy balance between expository and topical approaches in alignment with the theology of Tri-Cities Church
- Has experience and is gifted in teaching both believers and seekers
- Has a clear testimony of a saving faith in Jesus Christ and a vibrant, growing relationship with Him
- Is faithfully committed to personally follow and apply Biblical principles and possesses a high level of integrity
- Is local to the Tri Cities area or willing to relocate
Full Job Description: here