Date posted Jun 24, 2022
Deadline Aug 31, 2022

Our current youth minister is moving to Scotland in the fall, and we are looking for a new associate minister to lead our phenomenal youth group as well as take on some pastoral duties. About 70% of this position will focus on work with the youth, and the other 30% will involve pastoral work with the congregation alongside the senior minister.

Youth Ministry duties include:

  • Lead youth and family ministry alongside senior minister and elders
  • Engage and guide volunteers
  • Coordinate youth small groups and worship
  • Direct social media presence
  • Organize large youth events
  • Meet with staff and report to the board

Associate ministry duties are flexible depending on candidate’s area of interest and expertise.

Full job description here

Woodruff Road Christian Church
  • Authentic
  • compassion
  • fun
  • outreach
Ministry Profile